COVID-19 VISITOR INFORMATION (last updated on 06.09.21)
Most of our businesses in the Greenbrier Valley are open and welcoming visitors. See below for updated information.
- West Virginia has adopted the CDC's latest recommendations that fully vaccinated people are no longer required to wear masks or physically distance. Please be aware that some local businesses are still asking patrons to wear masks whether vaccinated or not.
- Restaurants and bars are seating at 100% capacity.
- As of May 1st, 2021, all fairs, festivals, and similar events may resume.
- The Greenbrier Valley Visitors Center is welcoming visitors. The staff is also available by phone and email, Monday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Sundays. 304-645-1000, email@example.com
- For a detailed list of safety procedures the CVB has implemented at the visitors center, click HERE.
With most West Virginia businesses open, the state recommends that we all continue to practice healthful hygiene habits.
- Continue to practice good hygiene, including:
- Regular use of hand sanitizer and thorough hand-washing with soap
- Sneeze or cough into a tissue or the inside of your elbow
- Frequently disinfect items and surfaces after use
- People feeling sick should stay home