COVID-19 VISITOR INFORMATION (last updated on 05.06.21)
Most of our businesses in the Greenbrier Valley are open and welcoming visitors. See below for current safety guidelines.
- An executive order by the Governor of WV requires everyone age 9 and older to wear a face-covering when in confined, indoor spaces where others may be present, regardless of one's perceived ability to social distance. Anyone participating in indoor or outdoor physical activity, for sports or exercise is exempt.
- Restaurants and bars are seating at 100% capacity.
- The 100-person cap on all social events has been removed. All fairs, festivals, and similar events resume on May 1, 2021.
- The Greenbrier Valley Visitors Center is welcoming visitors. The staff is also available by LiveChat, phone and email, Monday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. 304-645-1000, firstname.lastname@example.org
- For a detailed list of safety procedures the CVB has implemented at the visitors center, click HERE.
With most West Virginia businesses open, the state recommends that we all continue to practice social distancing and healthful hygiene habits.
- Continue to practice good hygiene, including:
- Regular use of hand sanitizer and thorough hand-washing with soap
- Avoid face touching
- Sneeze or cough into a tissue or the inside of your elbow
- Frequently disinfect items and surfaces after use
- Wear a face-covering in public, indoor spaces
- People feeling sick should stay home
This pandemic has caused challenges on a global scale, but it's our friends and families and their well-being that we all hold most dear. We wish you and yours good health and look forward to seeing you soon.