History Expedition Package
Package Details (SAVE up to 25% with this package)
- Availability: Friday-Sunday only, September 4 – November 8, 2020
- Rates: start at $139 per person, based on a two-night stay, double occupancy
- Friday and Saturday night lodging at the Hampton Inn, Fairfield Inn or Quality Inn in Lewisburg, WV
- Greenbrier Valley Welcome Packet
- Upon your arrival, enjoy a taste of the Greenbrier Valley.
- Guided History Home Tour at the North House Museum
- Discover the area's local history and learn about the families who called the North House home for the last 200 years, delve into the cultural stories of the region, explore the area's military history, and more! The tour takes about 45 minutes.
- Historic Lewisburg Self-Guided Walking Tour
- Embark on a walking tour of the town’s historic sites to explore its evolution from 1751 surveyor's outpost to thriving county seat. Printed guide book included.
- Self-Guided Cave Tour at Lost World Caverns
- Descend 120 feet below the earth’s surface into a vast chamber filled with stalactites and stalagmites. The tour is about 45 minutes at a leisurely pace.
- Dinner at The Humble Tomato (up to $70)
- Located in an 18th-century home in downtown Lewisburg, this local favorite serves classic Italian dishes and inventive pizza combinations. Entrees include sandwiches and salads to pizza, pastas and calzones. Indoor and garden-style seating are available.
Book this package and save up to 25%! Rates are inclusive of all standard taxes and fees (based on 2-Person, 2-Nights (Fri/Sat)).
- Fairfield Inn: $333.20 call 304-645-7999 or book online by selecting your desired Fri-Sun between 09.06-11.08, click "view rates," click “deals and packages”
- Quality Inn: $277.20 call 304-645-7722
- Hampton Inn: rates vary by weekend--call 304-645-7300 or click HERE, choose a Fri-Sun between 09.06-11.08, click “special rates” and type in promo code PDK
Reservations are required for the North House Museum tour. It is the responsibility of the guest to make this reservation before arrival. To ensure your preferred date/time, please give as much advance notice as possible.
This package donates $10.00 to the Greenbrier Historical Society and North House Museum, a non-profit dedicated to preserving the history of the Greenbrier Valley.
The hotel’s cancellation policy (1-2 days prior to arrival day) applies to the entire package. Once the cancellation window has expired, package activities and dining are not refundable. However, activity and dining vouchers are good through December 31, 2021.