The merchants of Lewisburg will again transform the city into a holiday wonderland throughout November and December, and there will be so much to enjoy! From holiday lights, horse-drawn carriage rides and storytelling to trinkets and treats from cookies to cocktails sprinkled throughout every shop....downtown visitors are sure to find a gift, a remembrance or inspiration to create their own new holiday traditions.
- Downtown Lights and Decorations
- Window Decorating Contest - cast your vote at the Visitors Center for your favorite downtown storefront or window and be entered to win one of five $100 gift certificates for shops and restaurants in Lewisburg.
- Horse Drawn Carriage Rides (November 21 & 28 and December 5, 12 and 19 from 2-6pm; $10 adult, $5 children)
- Santa's Mailbox in the City Green Space - letters have a direct line to the North Pole!
- Holiday Music
- A Christmas Tale (posted one page at a time in windows throughout downtown)
- Holiday Treats, Product Specials and Sales
All activities are in accordance with WV's COVID-19 mandates and Greenbrier County Health Department guidelines.