The PGA TOUR FedEx Cup Event, The Greenbrier Classic, promises to be yet another shining example of what makes West Virginians proud! See the brightest stars of professional golf compete on the Old White TPC.
Join us for a week long golf celebration that's been hailed as "the best stop on the PGA TOUR!"
Become a Pro Spectator in 7 Easy Steps
1. Tickets - First things first. Get your tickets. Ground Badges are complimentary this year; however, it’s still a good idea to reserve in advance. This badge provides insider access to the entire week’s activities – practice rounds the first 3 days and competition rounds later in the week. Ground Badges are picked up when loading the parking shuttle bus. See below for parking.
For additional amenities such as exclusive indoor and outdoor seating, television access, lunch and beverage vouchers and private security, upgrade to the Springhouse Badge. It’s only $249 per person for all 7 days of play. You’ll be able to pick them up at Will Call during tournament week, July 3-9. For security purposes, have your photo ID and confirmation form handy when collecting tickets.
2. Parking - Parking and shuttle services are included with all badges. Parking is located at the WV State Fairgrounds in Fairlea – a 15-minute commute to The Classic. Shuttle services start at 7:30am on Monday, Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday; and at 6:30am on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and run a minimum of every 20 minutes throughout the day and into the evening. Residents of White Sulphur Springs (who hold parking credentials) may park at Villa Park to pick up the shuttle. NOTE: There is no parking at The Greenbrier.
3. Kids’ Stuff – July 4th is Youth Day where kids can participate in a putting challenge and other interactive activities. If you have a future Arnold Palmer on your hands, be sure to make time for Learn with Lee, a daily clinic taught by Lee Trevino for ages 6 to 17. Sign up is on site and located at the Ambassador Booth. Stop by the Kids’ Autograph Zone, a dedicated area where kids can meet their favorite players. Finally, for the littlest ones, burn off some energy on the inflatables and play equipment located at the Kids’ Zone.
4. Wednesday Official Pro-Am - Before competition rounds get underway, professional golfers join up with amateur players to take on The Old White TPC. With 52 teams on the docket, expect to see some all-time greats in golf, favorite TV and sports celebrities and many others you’ll likely recognize. It’s a full day of entertainment for players and spectators alike!
5. Patron’s Park - Located in the center of the action where the 11th, 12th and 17th greens converge, it’s the perfect rest stop when you need a break. And you’ll love the bathrooms! Grab some lunch and a beer and then relax under the umbrellas. You won’t miss any action; live tournament coverage is streaming on the video board.
6. When the Day is Done - You’ve walked the greens, watched your favorite player and stopped in the “logo” shop for a few souvenirs. What now? It’s likely the dinner-bell is ringing. The local choices range from pizza and burgers to Honey Soy Chicken and Confit de Canard. Downtown White Sulphur Springs is less than a mile walk from the hotel, and downtown Lewisburg is a short 10 minute drive west on Route 60.
7. Break from the Crowd - You’ll always know when a big name like Bubba Watson is playing… just watch for the crowds. Here’s an insider’s tip, seek out an unknown player. Danny Lee in 2015, a virtual newcomer to the PGA, clichéd the Greenbrier Classic win in 2015. You never know, you may be following the next champ.
For more spectator information, click HERE.