Opulent banquet rooms. Impeccable attention to detail. Period decor. The Greenbrier blends timeless charm and rugged adventure to offer your clients an exceptional conference experience. The Greenbrier’s 85,000 square feet of flexible meeting space suits groups both large and small. They can also design unique events ranging from gold service dinners to Casablanca movie parties.
The Greenbrier can customize activities that will delight, intrigue and stimulate the widest range of interests. Whether it is trust-building ascents of the Alpine Tower or whitewater rafting, planners and experts at the resort can coordinate special adventures for every type of group. The Greenbrier offers 50 recreational activities to choose from, a 40,000-square foot Spa and more than 10 diverse dining options, guaranteed to suit every group’s needs.
The Greenbrier Conference Center is a three-level wing of the main building that comprises a part of the 85,000 square feet of flexible meeting space available at the resort. Many venues have multiple breakout options, A/V services and wireless capabilities. Groups looking for unique locations to host their meeting can take advantage of Howard’s Creek Lodge, Kate’s Mountain Lodge, the historic Bunker or The Golf Club.
- High-speed wireless Internet access in the entire main building
- On-site audio-visual and technical support staff
- 35 meeting rooms, complete with audio-visual presentation aids
- Sophisticated multi-media equipment
- 24-hour security
- IT services, including laptop rentals and PowerPoint assistance
- Consultants to assist you with all your music, decorating and entertainment requirements
- Special programs and demonstrations for guests can be arranged by the Director of Social Activities