Breathtaking Beauty and Small-town Charm.
It’s difficult to capture a true sense of the area through the lens of a camera, but we encourage you to try. From the breathtaking views at Lake Sherwood to the original performance work at Trillium Performing Arts Collective, there is so much to experience during your visit. We offer everything from world famous cuisine to authentic country cooking, challenging outdoor recreation to luxurious and pampering relaxation. This eclectic valley will certainly leave you longing for more.
What The Critics Are Saying:
- • Lewisburg was named the “Coolest Small Town in America” by Budget Travel
• Historic Downtown Lewisburg has been honored as one of America’s Dozen Distinctive Destinations by The National Trust for Historic Preservation
• Lewisburg was named a top southern mountain town by Pinnacle Living magazine.
• Both White Sulphur Springs and Ronceverte have received the prestigious “Main Street USA” designation
• The Greenbrier Resort received the Mobile Four-Star Award and was named by ABC News as one of the “Top 30 Places to Visit in 2010”
What to Do in Greenbrier County: What Not to Do?
- Bike the Greenbrier River Trail
See a Play at Greenbrier Valley Theatre
Explore the country side along Scenic Midland Trail and Route 60
Spend the weekend at the world famous Greenbrier Resort
Step back in time at the Confederate Cemetery
Play at Bluebend Recreation Area
Dine at 50 East
Shop the eclectic shops of Downtown Lewisburg
Enjoy authentic Irish music at The Irish Pub
Discover what is underground at either Lost World Caverns or Organ Cave